Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Directions... sort of!

Over the past few months I have been experimenting with different patterns for hats. And after reading and knitting many different patterns I finally decided I needed something unique to me. But after knitting a few trial hats, I have finally decided that variety is the spice of life!
These are two of my attempts, both are comfortable and stylish. And thanks to Niki, I now know how to fleece line them; although my sewing skills are not the greatest... but that will come with practice.

Fall always brings out the knitter in me and I have also used up all my homespun wool I had spun, so out comes the spinning wheel today.


First Attempt!!!



Second Attempt! From my homespun; and a cozy fleece lining!






No comments:

Post a Comment